CloudCamp North (Jun 14)
6.00pm - Doors open. Grab a beer/snacks and introduce yourself.
6.00pm - Doors open. Grab a beer/snacks and introduce yourself
6.30pm - Welcome
6.35pm - 5 x 5 minute "Lightning talks" from a range of speakers (tbc). If you would like to speak at CloudCamp North, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.30pm - Panel and Q&A.
8.00pm - Food arrives.
8.30pm - Downstairs to Granary Lounge for drinks.
Venue & Directions:
- The venue is the Doubletree Hilton Hotel, Granary Wharf in Leeds.
Walking from Leeds Train Station (5 mins)...
- Exit Leeds City station through the main entrance
- Continue straight ahead, over the pedestrian crossings
- Take the covered stairwell on your right and turn right again at the bottom
- Stay on the right hand side, walking under the railway arches
- Still under the railway arches, take the first right after the newsagents into Granary Wharf Arches
- You should see signs for the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Walk along Granary Wharf Arches (see photo below) and over the metal bridge, which spans the River Aire
- Turn left and exit into the plaza. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is located diagonally to your right.
- The hotel suggests using the postcode LS11 5PS for satnav purposes.
- Our compere and co-organiser is Paul Miller of The Cloud of Data. Paul works at the interface between the worlds of Cloud Computing and the Semantic Web, providing the insights that enable you to exploit the next wave as we approach the World Wide Database.