CloudCamp Newark 2013 (Jun 12)
High Level Schedule: (see below for details):
- 2:00 PM If you are coming for the hands on training, Pre Conference Workshop, bring your laptop; that's it!! It starts at 2:00 PM.
- 5:30 PM If you are coming to the CloudCamp be there by 5:30, have some pizza, wings, beer and wine; network with your peers; and we will start our Camp.
Directions: Here are two ways to get to the Atrium:
Parking: 154 Summit Street, Newark, NJ 07103 (The DECK, for direction, http://www.njit.edu/about/visit/gettingtonjit.php); after you park, make a right at the exit of the parking, which is summit street, cross the signal, then you will see the clock tower in front of you. The Campus Center is on your left. We will be inside Campus Center, pass the bookstore, all the way at the end; @ Atrium.
Mass Transit: If you take public transportation, and coming from New York, take NJTRANSIT train from New York Penn Station to Newark Penn Station and then the light rail from Newark Penn Station to Warren Street 3rd stop going towards Grove St - (Total trip is 30 mins); when you get off the light rail, Make sure that the field is on your RIGHT, make RIGHT at the alley,keep walking use the narrow road between the field and the building, stay left and you will see the Campus Center on your left after the open area.. (*DO NOT* go towards Warren St, when you get out of the light rail); then walk to Campus Center; we will be inside Campus Center, pass the bookstore, all the way at the end; @ Atrium.
Current Agenda (as you know, traditional CloudCamps provide agenda as demanded by the audience)
2:00 PM - Registration open
2:30 PM to 5:30 PM - Pre Camp Workshop
- Hands-on Workshop : Make is Mobile!! (Build a mobile app)
5:30 PM - Drinks, Appetizers & Networking
6:00 PM - Welcome & Introductions - CLOUD CAMP BEGINS
6:15 PM - Lightning Talks (5 minutes each)
- The Trends of Cloud Computing Job
- Why Should You Startup a Tech Company
- Cloud, Next Generation - VMware
- Business Result as a Service Using Cloud - SAP HANA
- Continuous Delivery - Fast, Flexible, Re-usable, Scalable and Real Time
6:45 PM - Unpanel
7:15 PM - Unconference begin
7:30 PM - Breakout Sessions Round 1
- Continuous Innovation using Cloud - Atrium : Dave Neilsen, CloudCamp
- Secured Infrastructure in the Cloud for E-Business - Room 1 - Gerard Ceraso, Reliant Secuirty
- Tech Startup - To Do and Not To Do - Room 2 - Meredith Monroe, Startup Pitch Night
8:15 PM - Breakout Sessions Round 2
- A Connected Cloud - Using interfaces, APIs and SaaS - Atrium : Anthony Skipper, Service Mesh
- Data Analytics with Location Based Mobile Application - Room 1 - Jeremy Mikola, MongoDB
- Migrate to Cloud : Things to look out for - Room 2 - Mohammad Zaman, Virtustream
9:00 PM - Wrap-up
- Mohammad Zaman (email@example.com, cell: 917-648-0034)
- Prasad Sripathi
- Dave Nielsen