CloudCamp was formed to provide a common ground for the introduction and advancement of cloud computing
Through a series of local CloudCamp events, attendees exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies. As an informal, member-supported gathering, we rely entirely on volunteers to help with meeting content, speakers, meeting locations, equipment and membership recruitment. We also have corporate sponsors that provide financial assistance with venues, software, books, discounts, and other valuable donations. To become a member, simply register Anyone may attend a meeting, there are no fees or dues.
Why Cloud Computing ?
- The ability to scale your business and infrastructure — on demand with out capital outlay.
- The ability to flow over (even if it’s just the coffee ordering system) — on demand without commitment.
Who should attend:
Anyone wishing to further Cloud Computing or just learn what all the fuss is about!
- Developers, Architects, Analysts, IT Management and Executives, from App Dev through to Production.
- Entrepreneurs, founders and leaders of start-up/early-stage companies, venture capitalists and industry analysts.
Reasons to attend:
- Understand how to integrate Cloud Computing Services into your business
- Find ways to cut fixed infrastructure costs while increasing reliability and scalability
- Learn from from others about their use of Cloud Computing Services
- 5:30 - 6:00pm Registration & Networking
- 6:00 - 10:00pm Lightning Talks, Unpanel and Unconference Style Sessions
- 10:00pm onwards Networking, Beer, Wine, Pizza, more Fun!