CloudCamp Frankfurt 2013 (Oct 29)
CloudCamp was first organized in 2008, as an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchanged ideas. As Cloud Computing evolved and became more popular, so did CloudCamp. At CloudCamp Frankfurt we plan to look back at where we’ve come from, what Cloud Computing has given us and – more importantly – what’s still to be expected.
CloudCamp Frankfurt will be a get-together of Europe’s most experienced “Clouderati”. We have created a program that will serve as a guideline, but as CloudCamp prescribes “much of the agenda will be shaped during the event”. At CloudCamp Frankfurt, you will be encouraged to share your thoughts in several open discussions. The event has been planned for 3 hours but will run into a networking event with no hard stop.
"Cloud First! - Is cloud the new normal?"
Intro 30 mins TBD
Lightning Talks 8*6 mins [TBD]
Panel: 30 mins [TBD]
Unpanel: 30 mins
- Reuven Cohen, Chief Cloud Advocate Citrix, Co-Founder CloudCamp (@ruv)
- Chris Boos, CEO arago AG (@boosc)
- René Buest, Director New Age Disruption, GigaOM Analyst (@renebuest)
- Mark Masterson, CSC Financial Services EMEA (@mastermark)
- Hendrik Andreas Reese, TÜV Rheinland i-sec GmbH
- Steffen Krause, Amazon Web Services (@sk_bln)
- Andreas Gauger, CMO ProfitBricks (@gaugi)
- Thomas King, audriga (@thking)
CloudCamp will smoothly blend into the Powering the Cloud networking reception, with plenty of opportunities to catch up with fellow clouderati.
CloudCamp Frankfurt is co-located with "Powering the Cloud"
- René Büst (New Age Disruption)
- Roland Judas (arago AG)